Cyprus Manitaria Krasata (Mushrooms In Wine)
- 1 package mixed wild mushrooms or any mushrooms you like about 1/2 lb.
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds crushed
- Salt and freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Clean the mushrooms and slice if desired
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a saucepan
- Add in the mushrooms and fry until they start to brown.
- Add in the crushed coriander seeds
- Pour the wine over the mushrooms and reduce to simmer
- When the liquid has reduces they are ready to serve
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Serve hot as part of the Cyprus meze.